15 April 2012

Ciudad Real MTB Open: Herencia

Date: April 15, 2012
Time: 9:00
Distance: 45 kms

GARVÍA BIKE – CENTRO TIR racing team woke-up at 5:00 a.m. to race in Herencia (Ciudad Real MTB Open).

More than 200 riders and 45 kilometers plenty of hard up hills will set the difference among the best riders.
Riding in the first positions and with very good feelings, the race was going to be decided between GARVÍA BIKE – CENTRO TIR and another rider from Todobici.
Riding together until the end of the race, I started the final sprint 10 meters behind the first rider, but I started to reduce the difference and half a wheel does not allow me to be the first one.
Good feelings and very happy for finishing in the 2nd place of both the main ranking and my category.
Main ranking
Master 30
Special thanks to my father (and manager) for his great encouragements, references and photos.

 
GARVÍA BIKE ©